Emmanuel Bible Institute (EBI) is breaking new ground. If you have felt unequipped and unproductive during the last few months (or even years), we want to invite you to turn a new leaf and not to miss out on the exciting changes that we’re implementing…
Let’s start with what will stay the SAME…
EBI’s vision is to equip believers for service – and hence aiming to fulfil the aspect of God’s mandate for the Church towards Christians, which is to EDIFY them. If you have a burning desire to be used by God, EBI can help you along by preparing you and giving you many opportunities to share/practice what you learn. In our journey towards maturity in Christ our prize should not be certificates adorning our walls, but testimonies of God’s love and power working through us.
So, what has changed?
- Henceforth each EBI course or “school” will be divided into two halves – a Part One and a Part Two. Thus every course will be distributed over 2 x eight-week periods instead of one 10 week term.
- Also, instead of two-hour weekly classes we will aim for a one-hour class per week. We are confident that this change of format will enable more people to join and follow through with a course, while allowing them to go at a steady, more sustainable pace.
- We have also made a deliberate shift to allow for more questions, discussion, and ministry during each class. Students can look forward to a balanced diet of input and interaction.
- Finally, we are excited to announce that we will launch an online steam for those who cannot attend the EBI courses in person. (A computer or tablet and good internet connection will be required. We will utilize tools like Google Classroom and Zoom for an interactive and supported learning experience)
What courses will be presented this term?
- New Life 1
- New Life 2
- Christian Living 1
How to enrol?
Those who are interested in joining EBI for the first term should join the Information Evening on Tuesday, 16 February at 18:00, where we will communicate more in-depth about the courses on offer, as well as the different streams that can be chosen.
This information meeting can be joined:
- At church, or
- Via Zoom (https://zoom.us/j/6859841523)
16 February – 20 April
Information evening on the 16th of February at 18:00 followed by 8 x 1 hour classes.
Face-to-face and Online streams to choose from.
Face-to-face classes will take place on Tuesdays from 18:00 – 19:00 at church.
Times for Online classes will be set once registration is complete.